Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NEVER SAY NEVER

Before I had a child of my own I SWORE "My kid will NEVER...." all the time. I swore that my kids would never carry a stuffed animal in public. Kinda like this:


I also was sure that my kid would NEVER want to wear goofy clothes with Disney charcters on them. Kinda like this:

So as you can see...I have learned that stuffed animals and goofy clothes are actually kinda cute. Especially once you are a mom and can appreciate how excited these little things make your lil one. And, it is a good thing because this evening when I needed to go to the grocery store Scout decided this is what she was going to wear:





Now, instead of trying to convince her to wear actual clothes I thank Snow White for going shopping with me.

7 comments:

KatieKnight said...

YESSS!!! i love the outfit!!

peeler said...

that just made my life

Neighborhood Gossip said...

Totally cute!

Sarah said...

This is really cute. And so true.

Drew and Kristi said...

sooo true! especially with what you'll let them get away with in public! i remember being out before i had hayden and seeing kids misbehave and saying, my kids will NEVER be allowed to get away with that! now i just deal and say that every family does the same..

dineen said...

LOL! I love it, Jes! Doesn't parenthood keep us humble :)dpanatton

cutiefruit21 said...

Its sooo true....I love it!!