Tuesday, January 27, 2009

disneyland days...

I do not have too much to update you on since my last post. I did get my ATT so, I should get the guts to register for my state boards by Friday. ..STAY TUNED!

Eric is out of town this week(on a surf trip in the Dominican Republic) so Scout & I have been partying! After her nap today we went to Disneyland. Everything is so much more fun through the eyes of a little one!
Here are some pics from today's adventure:

On The Tram


My Cute Girl


She LOVES Wall-E


Kisses For Wall-E


Minnie Mouse & Scoutie <3


Merry-Go-Round


Like I said...Daddy's out of town...SO Scout is showing off her princess chocolate




The Highlight...Scout's been WAY into "Alex" in Wonderland lately. She knocked on the White Rabbit's door & waited patiently for him to answer... so CUTE!






Getting Tired...



What's the Happiest Place on Earth Without Some Tears?


And...All SMILES Again (I told her my mom is taking her on Friday)

I'll post more pics soon. Lots of Love! <3 j&s

No comments: