Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Very Blessed Easter Sunday

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. I know we did. Scout and I woke up early and headed to the Pacific Ampitheater to meet my Dad (& 16,000 other people) for an amazing service and a WONDERFUL experience. An experience that I will always remember. After church we had lunch at my Mom's and we had a little Easter Egg Hunt. Here are a couple of pictures:


My Mom's chickens think that they are dogs and they like to walk close to Scout. They were a little freaked out by the plastic Easter eggs and they would attack them. Scout did not mind because it made them easier for her to find.



Love- Jes & Scout

2 comments:

katelyn said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Scout is getting so big...soo cute! Those chickens are hilarious and someone needs to put them on leashes!